Golden Rules of Campers
In order to enjoy your stay, here are some instructions to follow: how to choose your pitch, water management, containers for recycling and so on. Please keep in mind that the staff are always available to help you if you have any question.
- Bookings are welcomed in advance with no deposit required.
- Reception will recommend some pitches for you but will invite you to stroll round the site and choose your pitch. During the last 30 minutes before closing time; the Reception will assign a place for you.
Waste water for caravan and camping-cars
With attention to comfort, please carry the waste-water and your chemical toilets for emptying to the designated facilities located near each sanitary block. A drain for Motorhomes is at your disposal in the upper part of the campsite.
- There are fountains with drinking water in various places all over the campsite.
- Near the Sanitary n°2 is located a Sani-station to fill your Motorhome’s tank with drinking water.
Containers for waste and recycling
- There are bins for household waste (please close the bags) variously located on the campsite which are regularly emptied.
- Containers for recycling are located at the entrance of the campsite.
- Recycling for batteries & bulbs are in the hall of Reception.
- For other special waste or bulky items there are collection points in the surrounding area. More information is available from Reception
Parking for commercial vehicles
- Commercial vehicles not properly adapted for sleeping are not allowed to stay within the campsite and have to park on the car-park located just down the road from the campsite.
- Commercial vehicles adapted for sleeping are allowed to park on a hard-standing place in the same way as a Motorhome.