Camping*** de la Vée and its 3 stars is ready to assist you and offer a good quality stay in a comfortable and restful place.
Here you will find some golden rules as well as the list of services proposed by the campsite.
The Reception is open on :
March, April, May, October, November : from 9 A.M. to 12:30 & from 3:30 P.M. to 7 P.M.
June & September : from 9 A.M. to 12:30 & from 3 P.M to 7:30 P.M.
July & August : from 9 A.M. to 12:30 & from 3 P.M. to 8 P.M.
When you arrive, please park your vehicle on the car-park located just down the road from the campsite. For person with reduced Mobility, there is a place to park your vehicle near the ramp to access to the Reception.
To register, an Identity Card e.g. your Passport is required.
Animals are allowed which have a pet passport. Please keep your animal on a lead at all times and bring bags to collect excrements. Some plastic bags are available at the Reception.
Reception will recommend some pitches for you but will invite you to stroll round the site and choose your pitch . During the last 30 minutes before closing time, the Reception will assign you a place.
Vehicles have access to the campsite
- between 6 A.M. in the morning and 10 P.M. in the evening.
- Commercial vehicles not properly adapted for sleeping are not allowed to stay within the campsite and have to park on the car-park located just down the road from the campsite.
- After 10 P.M. when the main gate is closed vehicles have to park on the car-park located just down the road from the campsite. In case of medical emergency between theses hours call the rescue services and then the campsite and the gate will be opened.
- Strict silence is required between 10 P.M. & 7 A.M. and in addition from 9 P.M. and 8 A.M., the noisy activities are forbidden.
- The Shuttle Bus will take you to the Spa or to the surrounding areas immediately outside the campsite (stop n°12). The bus stops every 30 minutes in the morning and hourly in the afternoon from Monday to Saturday. Hourly on Sunday.
- All residents can obtain a card which is used to enter and exit the site at a cost of 20 € which will be returned when you leave.
Bread & Pastries
Every day , there is bread & pastries available at the Reception from 9 A.M.. It has to be ordered the day before prior 6 P.M..
Baguette, Tradition Baguette, 2 Pound Bread, Tradition 2 Pound bread, Wholemeal bread, Bread with Cereal, Bread with Fruits inside, Bread without salt, White bawl of 400g; Croissant, Pain au Chocolat, Pain au Raisins, Sacristain.
On sale at the Reception :
- Male & female European Electric hook-up: 15 €
- 13 Kg gas propane bottles: 29 €
- Disposablesheets : 5.50 € / 8.50 €
- Tokens for washing and drying machines: 4.30 € / 2.50 €
- Mineral&sparkling water, juices, sodas
- Gift shop
- Pass’Activités (discount for activities provided by the tourist office)
Available on request with a deposit :
- Baby-changing table
- Table tennis bats &balls
- Bowl for Foot-table
- Cards & boardgames
- TV ROOM : The TV room opens from 9 A .M. to 7 P.M. To watch the French TV-program at night, we invite you to pick the key up at the Reception before closure.
- LIBRARY : A library space is available in the TV room during opening times.
- Tourist information : Leaflets are available in the TV room and at the Reception. The Camping de la Vée is 400m far from the Castle District & 1 km far from the Lake District. A shuttle stops near the entrance of the campsite.
- Visitors must check-in before entering on the campsite.
- Recycling bins for batteries & bulbs are in the hall of Reception.
- Acceptable payment methods are cash and credit or debit cards (except American Express).