Practical information for you stay in a mobile home / Coco Sweet / Caravan
Check-in & check-out, pets… Find here pratical informations and means of payment for your stay in a mobil home / Coco Sweet in Camping de la Vée
9 mobile-homes belong to private owners and 6 mobile-homes belong to the campsite, including one mobile-home for Person with Reduced Mobility
For the deposit, we ask credit card or debit card details (number with issue & crypto) to guarantee the rental, the cleaning and the pass for the gate.
- The payment of tourist taxes & extra must be done 2 days before your departure.
- Tourist Tax: in 2023: 0,60 € per adult and per night
- Vehicle: there is a place near the mobile-home to park your vehicle. As a reminder: commercial vehicles are not allowed on the campsite
- The price of the rental includes water, electricity and gas
- Weekly rental, from Saturday to Saturday or from Sunday to Sunday in a Mobile-Home, according to your rental agreement
- From Sunday to Saturday in a Coco Swee
- After the payment of the balance, you can enter the campsite from 4 PM
- We ask for a 400 € deposit (250 € deposit in a Coco Sweet) which will be returned provided the accommodation is returned clean and breakage free, 20 € deposit for the vehicle access card between 6 AM and 10PM. Otherwise, we ask credit card or debit card details (number with issue & crypto) to guarantee.
Departure between 8:15 and 10 A.M. We will arrange a time with you for you to check in and to enable an inventory check when you depart. Any refundable deposit will be sent to you later if you are unable to be present at the departure inventory check.
Cleaning : Daily household of the rental has to be done by the guest. The last day cleaning does not include defrost / cleaning of the freedge / freezer or cleaning of the dishes. If it is not respected, it may be charged.
Pets are welcome. One pet is allowed to live in your rental under your permanent supervision exept mobile-home n°219 & n°246. It is required:
- Vaccination record book
- Leash and bags to collect dropping
Please make sure avoid barking or dropping and keep your pet confined to a leash.
No animal allowed in Coco Sweet.