Hiking, riding & fishing
- GR22 : Hiking from Paris (forest of Rambouillet) to Le Mont Saint Michel and have a stop in Bagnoles de l’Orne with the GR 22.
HIKING NORDIC WALKING :Departure from the Tourist Office. A medical certificate is required. Informations : 0033.681.254.823
- VELOSCENIC : With the Veloscenic, reach by bike Notre Dame de Paris to Mont Saint Michel through Bagnoles de l’Orne.
RENTING BIKES :
- B’O Cottage, Boulevard de la Gatinière : 0033.811.902.233
- Garage automobile d’Andaines, Avenue Robert Cousin : 0033.233.378.311
FISHING : The Tourist Office sells fishing authorizations for river & ponds. Sites to fish :
- River of 1st class (trout) : la Gourbe, la Vée, la Rouvre, la Rouvrette
- River of 2nd class (pike, pike-perch, black-bass, grayling, brown trout) : la Maure (lake of La Ferté Macé) ; obligatory Stamp to fish
- 3 ponds (carp, roach, tench, trout, pike, brown trout) : La Lande Forêt, Les Brisettes, lake of Magny (fishing card for river) ; stocking fishes from March to October on all 3 ponds